First United Methodist Church (UMC)

1517 Northwestern Avenue
Ames, IA 50010

(This address was originally the downtown Bethesda Lutheran Church. The Lutherans relocated to a new building in 1964, left this Moller organ, and sold this building to the Methodist congregation. See separate entries for a new Methodist building with Casavant and a new Bethesda building with Schlicker.)
Builder: M.P. Möller Organ Co., Op. 6306, 1932.
Manuals: 2
Ranks: Unknown
Stops: 24
Action: Electro-pneumatic

Notes: Gene LeVasseur (Bethesda Lutheran member in 2014) and Organ Historical Society as of 2020.