Queen of Peace Catholic Church

102 Fourth Street
Cloquet, MN 55720

Builder: Reuter Organ Co (Opus R-375, 1978)
Originally: Reuter Organ Co (Opus 365, 1929)
Manuals: 3
Ranks: 21
Notes: Updated through online information from Jeff Scofield. -- Sacred Heart merged with St. Casimir Church July 17, 1990, to become Queen of Peace Parish, with the Sacred Heart church becoming the main church and the St. Casimir becoming Queen of Peace Chapel. (Database Manager. 2012-08-17)
--Information from the Organ Historical Society.
Last Update: 10/2011