Easter Lutheran Church

4200 Pilot Knob Road
Eagan, MN 55122


Builder: W. Zimmer & Sons, 1985
Manuals: 2
Ranks: 15
Pipes: 933
Action: Electro-mechanical

Notes: Sold to Easter Lutheran in 2019 for $40,000 plus moving costs.

GREAT ORGAN
8' Principal
8' Gedackt
4' Octave
4' Koppelflöte
2' Waldflöte
2.2/3' Sesquialtera II tc
    Mixture III-IV
8' Trompete

SWELL ORGAN
8' Rohrflöte
8' Gemshorn
4' Hohlflöte
2' Principal
1.1/3' Nasat
2/3' Zimbel III
8' Cromorne
    Tremolo

PEDAL ORGAN
16' Subbass
8' Octave
8' Gedackt
4' Choralbass
4' Koppelflöte
16' Fagot
4' Clarion

Prince of Peace Organ History (as given in the Organ Dedication Program, October 26, 1986)

“The original pipe organ was installed at Prince of Peace in March of 1959. The instrument was
purchased from M. P. Moller, Inc. of Hagerstown, Maryland at a cost of $6,850. The instrument had
four ranks of pipes and used electro-pneumatic action. Its dedication was a part of the Tenth
Anniversary celebration of this congregation.
An Organ Committee was formed early in 1984 which recommended that a new organ be purchased
from W. Zimmer & Sons, Inc. of Pineville, North Carolina. A Fourteen rank instrument, also using
electro-pneumatic action, was ordered in June of 1984. The original plan was to install the new organ
in the balcony, using the same space as the old instrument. However, the congregation decided to
move the installation along with the choir to its present location in the chancel area.
The fifteenth rank of pipes, the Cromorne, was a gift of the Howard Portz estate. Provision has also
been made to add one more rank of pipes and additional subbass pipes at a later date. The total cost
of the instrument was $73,315.”