The Masonic Temple

7 Third Street NW
Faribault, MN 55021
Builder: Johnson & Son (Opus: 615,  1883)
Manuals: 2
Ranks: 18
Notes:
Built for Congregational Church, Faribault. In the 1940s it was moved to the Masonic Temple where it was until 1994 when it was moved to St. Paul’s RC in Valparaso, IN
--Information from the Organ Historical Society Archive.
Last Update: 12/2008
 
See Congregational Church page