First Presbyterian Church

220 East Hickory Road
Mankato, MN 56001


Builder: M.P. Möller (Opus 8320, 1952)
Manuals: 3
Ranks: 13
Action: Electro-pneumatic


Notes: Original Moller enlarged by Richard Lurth ca 1980, which included a loud 16' pedal reed which could be heard down the street when the doors were open. Organ was removed, late 1980's or early 1990's, and replaced by Rodgers 3 manual analog with 12 partial ranks of pipes. The Moller was apparently sold to a church in another Minnesota city.

GREAT ORGAN (enclosed)
8' Diapason 61
8' Gedeckt 73
4' Octave 12
2-2/3' Mixture II 122
    Chimes

SWELL ORGAN (enclosed)
16' Bourdon 73
8' Flute 12
8' Salicional 73
8' Vox Celeste 61
4' Flute 12
4' Salicet 12
8' Trumpet 73
4' Clarion 12
    Tremulant

CHOIR ORGAN (enclosed with Great)
8' Viola 73
8' Gedeckt (Gt)
8' Spitzflöte 73
8' Unda Maris 61
4' Viola 12
4' Spitzflöte 12
    Tremulant

PEDAL ORGAN
32' Resultant
16' Contra Bass 32
16' Bourdon (Sw)
8' Principal 12
8' Flute (Sw)
4' Choralbass 12