Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church

One Lourdes Place
Minneapolis, MN


Builder: Tim Patterson, 1974
Manuals: 2
Ranks: 17
Action: Wicks Direct Electric®

Notes: Original pipe organ was believed to be by George Jardine, 1877. The Jardine case was placed centrally in the balcony. It was replaced in 1965 with a two-manual Wicks organ of 6 ranks, Opus 4574, located at the balcony south end.
Organist Timothy Patterson began enlargement in 1974. The enlarged instrument was dedicated in 1977 by Robert Vickery.
In 1995 the Wicks switching system was replaced with an Artisan Instruments solid state system. The console received new stop tabs and pistons, along with a new stop rail.
In 2007 the 16' Violone located on the balcony side was removed and replaced with a digital system that provided a 32' Contra Posaune, 32' Montre, chimes and other extensions.

GREAT
8' Principal 61
8' Erzahler 61
8' Erzahler Celeste tc 49
4' Principal 61
2' Octave 12
1.1/3' Mixture II-IV 179
8' Trompette 61
     Chimes (digital)

SWELL
8' Principal --
8' Gedeckt 61
8' Dulciana 56
8' Unda Maris 49
4' Principal 61
4' Rohr Flute 61
2.2/3' Quinte --
2' Octave 12
2' Block Flute 12
1.1/3' Larigot (prepared)
1' Mixture II (prepared)
8' Fagot 61
8' Festive Trumpet 49 (1-12 from Trompette)

PEDAL
32' Montre (digital)
32' Diapason (digital)
16' Diapason (digital)
16' Subbass 12 (sw)
16' Erzahler (Sw, 1-12 digital)
8' Diapason (Gt)
8' Bourdon (Sw)
4' Principal 32
32' Contra Posaune (digital)
16' Posaune (digital)
8' Trompette (Gt)
4' Klarine (Gt)