Redeemer Lutheran Church

1800 Glenwood Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55405


Builder: The Aeolian Co, Opus 1276-A 1930
Manuals: 3
Ranks: ?
Action: Electropneumatic

Notes: Originally built in 1914 for the Gates family Mansion in Minneapolis (Lake of the Isles). In the 1930's it was moved and installed in Redeemer Lutheran. The house was razed in the 1940's. Second picture shows back side of console.

We have no further information.