Trinity Baptist Church

Lincoln & Bryant Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55401


Builder: M.P. Möller, Opus 10113, 1966
Manuals: 3
Ranks: 13
Action: Electropneumatic

Notes: From Organ Historical Society, Jeff Scofield, 2009.

Established on April 21, 1903, this congregation split from First Baptist Church over polity and doctrinal issues with its minister, fundamentalist William Bell Riley. The group met in the YMCA until December 1905 when their church was completed at 900 Lincoln Avenue. In 1955 the congregation adoped the name Trinity Community Church, and in 1979 it began to merge with Grace Presbyterian Church, completing the merger in 1987 with the new name Grace-Trinity Community Church. 900 Lincoln Avenue is now a condominium. Disposition of the organ is unknown. (Information from University of Minnesota, https://housesofworship.umn.edu/node/348)


GREAT ORGAN
8' Principal 61
4' Octave 61
2' Doublette 61
    Mixture III-IV 220
    Chimes 21

SWELL ORGAN
8' Rohrflote 61
8' Viole de Gambe 61
8' Viole Celeste GG 54
4' Principal 61
2' Blockflote 61
8' Trompette 61
    Tremulant

CHOIR ORGAN
8' Nasonflote 61
8' Erzahler 61
4' Koppelflote 61
2' Principal 61
1.1/3' Larigot 61
    Tremulant

PEDAL ORGAN
16' Subbass 32
16' Rohrgedeckt 12 (Sw)
8' Principal 32
8' Subbass 12
8' Rohrflote (Sw)
4' Choralbass 32
4' Rohrflote (Sw)
2' Octavin 12
16' Contre Trompette 12 (Sw)
4' Trompette (Sw)