Trinity First Lutheran Church MS

1115 East 19th St
Minneapolis, MN 55404


Builder: M.P.Möller, Opus 4732, 1926 (1903/1924/1953)
Manuals: 3
Ranks: 21
Action: Electropneumatic

Notes: The congregation was founded in 1852. Their first organ was purchased for $700 for the church building located at 4th St. and 9th Ave. near downtown Minneapolis. In 1903, a new church was built and the congregation purchased a 3 manual Moller organ for $12,000. The congregation then built a new church on 19th St. in 1953 and the Moller organ was moved to the new building.
--Photos from the church website and Pierre Girard 2010 and 5/2020.