First Lutheran Church

239 South Elm Street
Yankton, SD 57078


Builder: M.P. Möller, Op. 8102, 1950.
1981: J.R. Gould rebuilt and additions
2010: Moe Organ Co. updates

Manuals: 2 (Möller)
Ranks: 3 (Möller)
Action: Electro-pnuematic

Notes from Richard C Greene: The organ was built in 1950 as a 3-rank unit organ by M.P. Möller. It was rebuilt/enlarged in 1981 by J.R. Gould into a 25-stop organ. In 2010 it was rebuilt with further modifications by Moe Organ Co as a 35-stop organ. Current number of ranks/action unknown. Organ Historical Society as of 2012.