First Baptist Church

309 Vine St
Hudson, WI 54016

Builder: George Jardine & Son (1863)
Manuals: 2 (56 notes)
Ranks: 12
Stops: 12
Action: Mechanical


Notes: Originally built for Presbyterian Church, Pittsburgh, PA; 1872 relocation to Hudson; 1938 electric blower installed; 1970 Pedal Octaves restored by Richard Lurth; 1992-92 Restoration by K. C. Marrin

Organ installed in alcove on left side of front chancel wall. The Pedal Octaves couples the upper octave of the pedal to the lower octave, a mechanical unification of sorts. Facade may have been altered when instrument was relocated in 1872. The hand pump mechanism is still operative.

-- Information from Randy Bourne, 2016

GREAT
8' Open Diapason 1-56
8' Stopped Diapason 1-12
8' Melodia 13-56
4' Principal 1-56
4' Flute 1-56
2-2/3' Twelfth 1-56
2' Fifteenth 1-56
8' Swell to Great

SWELL
8' Open Diapason 1-56
8' Stopped Diapason Bass 1-12
8' Stopped Diapason Treble 13-56
8' Clariana 13-56
4' Principal 1-56
8' Oboe 13-56
Hitchdown swell pedal

PEDAL
16' Pedal Pipes (stopped) 1-30 (?)
8' Great to Pedal
8' Swell to Pedal
Pedal Octaves
Pedal Lock
Bellows Pump