Christ the King Lutheran Church

325 Mormon Trek Boulevard
Iowa City, IA 52246

(Organ no longer extant at this location. See story below.)
Builder: A.B. Felgemaker Organ Co., Op. 598, 1895.
Action: Mechanical/slider chests

Notes: Felgemaker Op. 598 was moved to Trinity Church's new building in 1871. [?]

Trinity later replaced Op. 598 with an older 2-manual Felgemaker, Op. 591 in 1894. [?]

Updated information from David Crean: Op. 598 was sold to First English Lutheran (now Gloria Dei), and rebuilt by Felgemaker (Bennet?).

It was mostly destroyed in the fire of 1962, and the remaining parts were sold to Christ the King Lutheran Church, Iowa City, where they remain.

Organ Historical Society as of 2013.