Saint Wenceslaus Roman Catholic Church

618 East Davenport Street
Iowa City, IA 52245

(Organ originated in Pittsburgh. See note below.)
Builder: A.B. Felgemaker Organ Co., Op. 789, 1901.
Restored by Quimby Organs in 1991.
Manuals: 2
Ranks: 20
Stops: 18
Action: Mechanical/slider chests

Notes: Originally from Bingham Street United Methodist Church (now used as a theater) in Pittsburgh, PA. Restored by Patrick J. Murphy and Michael Quimby. Installed by Quimby circa 1992. Tubular pedal electrified (direct electric action). Uses mechanical ventil pre-sets as combination action. Good condition as of 1996.

Organ Historical Society as of 2012.


Information from T. Daniel Hancock. Instrument acquired through Organ Clearing House. Rebuilt and relocated by Quimby Pipe Organs in 1991. The original builder was Felgemaker, A. B. (1899).
Extant in 1996. Felgemaker original year also given as 1901. Originally from Bingham Street United Methodist (now a theater) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (not on Felgemaker list). Restored by Patrick J. Murphy and Michael Quimby. Installed by Quimby. Tubular pedal electrified (DE) Uses mechanical ventil pre-sets as combination action. Good condition 1996.