Saint John's Roman Catholic Church

621 Dewey Street
Foley, MN 56329

(Now part of a 4-point parish of Saints Peter & Paul, St. Elizabeth, and St. Joseph parishes. See notes below.)
Builder: Unknown
Manuals: Unknown
Ranks: Unknown
Action: Unknown

Notes: The original Foley (in town) parish was called Holy John Baptist parish. In 1895 the St. Bridget's church was erected just north of Foley.

In 1909 a sizeable donation was received and a new building erected. The name was changed to St. John's Catholic Church at that time.

http://stjohnschurchfoley.weebly.com/about.html