Unity Baptist Church

118 Victoria Street N.
Saint Paul, MN 55104

(Church and organ may no longer be extant at this location.)
Builder: Wicks Organ Co., Op. 2470, 1987. Originally a Steere & Turner Co., 1872.
Manuals: 2
Ranks: Unknown
Action: Wicks Direct Electric (c)

Notes: The original Steere & Turner instrument of 1872 was installed at the original downtown St. Paul location of House of Hope Presbyterian Church. When House of Hope moved to Summit Ave. location in 1915, the Steere & Turner was moved, but it was too small. House of Hope donated it to Woodland Park Baptist, initially. Later it made its way to Unity Park Baptist where it is still extant although greatly changed due to rebuilds including the Wicks Co.

Minneapolis Tribute newspaper and Organ Historical Society as of 2012.