First Lutheran Church

1114 West Traverse Road
St. Peter, MN 56082

(See additional entries for earlier Moller organ and a later Hendrickson, Op. 45.)
Builder: Hendrickson Organ Co., Op. 2, 1965.
Manuals: 2
Ranks: 8
Action: Electro-mechanical

Notes: Hendrickson Opus 2 served the congregation for 13 years. It was cobbled together quickly and was rented to the church. Included were some pipes from the old chapel organ at Bethany College in Mankato that had been next to a student still which exploded. These pipes still showed green spots.

Op. 2 was moved to Spirit Lake, IA in 1976, when Hendrickson built their Opus 45, 1978 (for First Lutheran, St. Peter, MN).

Organ Historical Society as of 2020.