Saint John's Lutheran Church (ELCA)

401 Third Avenue N.E.
Waseca, MN 56093

Builder: Kilgen & Son, Geo., Op. 4397, 1929.
Manuals: 2
Ranks: 8
Action: Electro-pneumatic

Notes: Identified by information from L.J. Melby. The organ was removed and transplanted to the AFLC Chapel in Plymouth, MN in 1991.

Later removed (in 2006) to make room for a 34-rank Wicks organ. Installation was finished at First Lutheran Church in Battle Lake, MN in 2014.

Organ Historical Society as of 2014.