Holy Cross Lutheran Church

14085 Pike Lake Train N.E.
Prior Lake, MN 55372

(Organ started at Bethesda Lutheran in Ames, IA in 1932. That building was sold to a Methodist congregation in 1964 when Bethesda built a new campus in Ames. Methodists, subsequently, built their own new campus and the downtown building in Ames is now an arts center gallery. Moved to Prior Lake circa 1975.)
Builder: M.P. Möller Organ Co., Op. 6306, 1932. Organ moved to this church circa 1975.
Manuals: Unknown
Ranks: Unknown
Action: Electro-pneumatic/Pitman chests

Notes: Organ Historical Society as of 2016.