Saint Catherine's College (now University)

(now on Randolph Avenue at Cleveland)
Saint Paul, MN 55116


Builder: Hall Organ Co., (prior to 1929).
Manuals: 2
Ranks: 20
Action: Electro-pneumatic

Notes: Factory records published in 1929. Organ Historical Society as of 2009.

This instrument may have been in a different (earlier) location. The convent was originally located in downtown St. Paul (Cedar at Exchange) and later served as a music conservatory, for many years, after the convent sisters founded St. Catherine's on Randolph and moved to this new location. The original convent building is now a boutique hotel. The original chapel is now the "breakfast" room.